Video Game store open for 5 weeks - Opinions?

Nick20000

Hi. We have had our store open for about 5 weeks and would like some feedback and advice. we don't have 1 single person signed up at all. We are averaging around 70 visits a day since we opened. Tips and review would be good.

thank you.

www.nitrogames.co.uk

• Like 1

Looks really good, I like the color combinations. Some minor things that I have noticed:

- It will be a good idea if you can activate the one page checkout within admin area.
- You might want to change the pagination as well.
- On the category page, it will be nice if you can display the products like you do on the homepage. They look much better like that.

Good luck with your store!

Clean & simple ! I like it

Some advices :

- Turn on URL rewriting
- Pagination in products listing is not designed (yet ?)
- You should also integrate some affiliation AREA (Amazon has very good widgets for video games, check on http://www.gameplus.tv/boutique.html , the products are coming only from Amazon affiliate program)
- You sell VIDEO game, you should integrate a Youtube video in each product description (no need to buy an extra module, just copy/paste embed code from Youtube
- eCommerce are now social ! Consider to have a Facebook page, twitter account .... Facebook like & Google +1 buttons are also required

Another thing, a good marketing technique is to have some parternship program with blogs, I built the web site for gameplus.tv, you can send me a MP if you are intersted

• 2 weeks later...