[Solved] Footer various links configuration

So I'm trying to select which links should show up in the footer's various link area [see img.1], however no matter what I select this hook reverts to a default set of links.

If this is something that can only be changed in the tpl file why is there configuration options in the back office? What do these options do?

48202_S3EgffMjvXteMfop01hy_t

48203_OWnETm8CJEoIYOtHl3ON_t

I've found out that there wasn't a problem in the first place. The various links does work, just didn't work as I expected to.

There are a default set of links in the blockcms.tpl file, once you select the pages you want to use in the footer links your selection is appended to the default links.

What I expected was for the default links to be replaced by those I've selected in the configuration.

To achieve this I used ammended the original blockcms.tpl file to show those default links only if there are no user selected cms links.

here's the amended code:

><!-- MODULE Block footer -->
</pre>
<ul>
       {if !$cmslinks}
                   {if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}getPageLink('prices-drop.php')}" title="{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}{/if}
getPageLink('new-products.php')}" title="{l s='New products' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='New products' mod='blockcms'}
                   {if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}getPageLink('best-sales.php')}" title="{l s='Top sellers' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Top sellers' mod='blockcms'}{/if}
                   {if $display_stores_footer}getPageLink('stores.php')}" title="{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}{/if}
getPageLink('contact-form.php', true)}" title="{l s='Contact us' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Contact us' mod='blockcms'}
{l s='Powered by' mod='blockcms'} PrestaShop™
       {/if}
       {foreach from=$cmslinks item=cmslink}
           {if $cmslink.meta_title != ''}
{$cmslink.meta_title|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}
           {/if}
       {/foreach}
{l s='Powered by' mod='blockcms'} PrestaShop™
</ul>
<br>   <!-- /MODULE Block footer 

• Like 1