why is my ps_connections_page table empty?

Hello,
I am having some problems with my stats (namely the Statstrackvisits mod which tells me that I have had no visitors).

I checked my database and ps_connections has 20 pages of entries. However, ps_connections_page has no entries.

Would anyone know why my ps_connections_page table is empty?

Thank you in advance,
Linda

• 2 weeks later...
I would really appreciate if anyone could help me identify why my ps_connections_page table is empty ??

Please :-)
Linda

Find the *Data mining for statistics* module in *Back Office >> Modules*. Click on *Configure* and enable setting as desired.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I realize this is an old thread, but if anyone is looking I am having this problem and would like some help.

Since there does not seem to be many people having this problem, I have to believe there is some small detail I am overlooking.

I'm using Prestashop 1.5.6.0 with the default theme.

I have the data mining for statistics module installed and I have "save page views for each customer" and "Save global page views" both enabled (checked in the module configuration). Plugins detection is NOT enabled. I tried disabling this module then re-enabling it, then I completely uninstalled and re-installed it with no success. The ps_connections_page table remains empty.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...