Help please...

I uploaded all of my changed files, why didn't my site pop up? This is awful! It's like I'm at square one now, how do I get my 100+ items to show up and have all the options and modules configured the way I did without having to do it again! This is awful!

Hi, you have to export your local database (go on localhost/phpmyadmin), then you have to import it on your online website :)

Edit : you can export your database via your local prestashop administration instead of using phpmyadmin, but you need to import it online next : all your "virtual" data (products, categories, etc..) are stored in MySQL database, outside of the programm files ;)

No, you have to open and edit your online file config/settings.inc.php and change the value of following data in the file :

define('_COOKIE_KEY_', 'hifPheVeTnLLiR8tRmehkAaSNMzLB4o1jft9dR4crPpnq3c9cZg8VAWh');

by the data who was in your local config/settings.php file

Then you will be able to connect to your backoffice.

When I imported the files, I lost my back office, so I deleted the database and re-uploaded my localhost to a new database, while reinstalling it said I had to change the prefix or remove the database... So what do I have to do here?

Install their ps_blah and then drop it, import mine, and edit the config file to login?

Okay you should restart your online work : delete files on your online FTP and drop your online database.
Then :
- Upload files again
- Import your local database on your online website
- Do not install Prestashop online !
- Edit your online file config/settings.inc.php, and change the following by your online MySQL configuration. Change the path too :

define('_DB_SERVER_', 'localhost');
define('_DB_NAME_', 'prestashop');
define('_DB_USER_', 'root');
define('_DB_PASSWD_', '');
define('__PS_BASE_URI__', '/prestashop/');

These are the only constants you have to edit. Then save your config/settings.inc.php file and upload it again.

Ok, I can see the backdoor login, but it's giving me the ol' delete the install, change the admin folder. The front end doesn't come up because it's trying to re-route to the localhost! I changed the config to my database, is it because I changed that key file?