[Solved] Blank Home Page - 1.4.3.0

After installation at a live site my home page is blank! No errors show up, just blank.

I can access the admin back-end OK, and everything seems fine EXCEPT - I don't seem to have any modules, or positions?

I've double checked permissions, and done the install twice now, anyone have any hints as to what is wrong?

Solution:

I found some useful advice on this website...

http://dapurpixel.com/how-to/white-blank-page-when-uploading-prestashop-to-live-server/

I edited /config/config.inc.php

/* Debug only */
@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

...to enable error display, which showed that I was running out of memory.

I edited my php.ini file to increase the memory_limit to 32M and we now have liftoff!

hey guys
pretty much new in php and all. after the update from 1.3.3.0 to 1.4.3.0 I have a blank page. tried all that I know and no success. first shop site was blank and gave back following errors:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for ToolsCore::getMetaTags(), called in /prestashop/init.php on line 111 and defined in /prestashop/classes/Tools.php on line 591

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant _MEDIA_SERVER_3_ in /prestashop/classes/Tools.php on line 1643
Fatal error: Call to a member function getCategoryLink() on a non-object in prestashop/modules/blockcategories/blockcategories.php on line 135

but the backend was ok. after 1 day backend went down too and gave this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getPageLink() on a non-object in public_html/prestashop/classes/Tools.php on line 88

I am running php 5.2.9 on the server and mysql 5.0.92
can anyone help to solve these problems
thanks