[Solved] step 4 to step 5 impossible No user admin created

Hi,
I didn't succeed to go to the last step 5 of the install. Nevertheless I got a correct front, but no access in the admin as the user I've created doesn't exist. I've checked the employee table and I do not have any user registered.
I've tried to create one but it doesn't work. Can someone send me a screenshot of the sql employee table for the admin user (I know how to create the password MD5). That may comes from the other field of the table (like id_profile or id_group, lang, etc...)
Kind regards,
Nicolas
I'm using OVH for the hosting and I run a Firefox browser on Mac OSX.

Hi,
I finally found out the solution - it seems that a known bug exists when you select "I want to receive the login information by email" in step 3. I've found this solution on French newsgroup.
I've re-done the install process without checkink (actually any of all ) optional boxes in step 1 (the SMTP configuration) and step 2 and 3...
And it works great now !

Hi,
If you check "receive notifications by e-mail", notice the warning next to the checkbox: "If you check this box and your mail configuration is wrong, your installation might be blocked. If so, please uncheck the box to go to the next step."

You have to make sure your server is able to send e-mails, else just leave this checkbox unticked.

Regards,
Thomas