Backoffice layout is wrong and icons with a blue border

Hi there,
After upgrade from 1.3.2 to 1.4.2, our front shop works fine, but the back office looks weird.
Icons now have a blue border around them, fonts seems to be weird and the layouts are not correct.

Any help will be appreciated!

Best,
Felix

47156_RhZXrPuWU9IjN45huNOE_t

i might be wrong but it looks like you used your 1.3 admin image folder yourhost/presta/img/admin <--- that folder. replace with the one that comes with the 1.4 install remember to backup first. If i am not correct let me know so i dont pass this on to anyone else. do not replace the full img folder just the admin image folder thats inside the img folder

hope this helps
Jeff

Dear Jeff,
Thanks for the tips!

Yes, you are right, for some reason images in current /prestashop/img/admin folder are not all from 1.4 versions. We copied the 1.4.2 admin images to the website, and the blue borders around icons are still there, and the layouts are still wrong.

The front end looks all right.

Is there any solutions to make the backend office layout right?

Best,
Felix

the only think i can think of is to try and replace the theme in the admin folder yourshop/admin/themes the default one should be called oldschool also u can first try and change it under the Employees tab find your self and edit it u will see a drop down for themes this might help they this first. if changeing it dont work then u can copy the folders from the install package. remember to back up the the current ones first. can you update the screen shot of it. take it of the main page after you log in.

u can email me as [email protected] if you need any other help

Let me know if this helps
Jeff