bankwire validation

pepperoni

Hi

I'm using version 1.4.0.17.
Everything is working fine apart from the carries which I fixed with this nice solution by Laurent BRIEU.
You can see the solution here. Basically I copied three files from SVN version. http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFI-1792

Now the problem I have for the last three days and I can't seem to solve is that when I use bankwire and it reaches the stage where you click the 'I confirm' button it goes to an error. That is in the modules/bankwire/payment.php page and it says 'Cart can't be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart'.

Can anyone suggest me something to look for or change or anything whatsoever.

Looking at this error message in deep I found there is an if statement in classes/PaymentModule.php.
More specific in line 98 it says:

if (Validate::isLoadedObject($cart) AND $cart->OrderExists() === 0)

then there is quite some code and then around 432 line

else
       {
           $errorMessage = Tools::displayError('Cart can\'t be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart');
           Logger::addLog($errorMessage, 4, '0000001', 'Cart', intval($cart->id));
           die($errorMessage);
       }

So that means it fails because there is no order??
I'm not very technical so if anyone can suggest me something that would be great.
Thank you

Hi

I'm using version 1.4.0.17.
Everything is working fine apart from the carries which I fixed with this nice solution by Laurent BRIEU.
You can see the solution here. Basically I copied three files from SVN version. http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFI-1792

Now the problem I have for the last three days and I can't seem to solve is that when I use bankwire and it reaches the stage where you click the 'I confirm' button it goes to an error. That is in the modules/bankwire/payment.php page and it says 'Cart can't be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart'.

Can anyone suggest me something to look for or change or anything whatsoever.

Looking at this error message in deep I found there is an if statement in classes/PaymentModule.php.
More specific in line 98 it says:
if (Validate::isLoadedObject($cart) AND $cart->OrderExists() === 0)

then there is quite some code and then around 432 line

else
       {
           $errorMessage = Tools::displayError('Cart can\'t be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart');
           Logger::addLog($errorMessage, 4, '0000001', 'Cart', intval($cart->id));
           die($errorMessage);
       }

So that means it fails because there is no order??
I'm not very technical so if anyone can suggest me something that would be great.
Thank you

Just had a message from a customer that she had teh same error message.
Have you had any luck as to finding a solution? Or perhaps know what is causing this error?

DenisDenis,

Follow Laurent BRIEU's instructions in the link I posted and also do the same with the file /classes/PaymentModule.php
I THINK that did the trick for me.

I spent 3 full days trying to make it work and I was having hard times. I was trying a lot of things. So happy when I saw it working.

Looking forward to see if its going to work for you.

Good luck.