[Solved] Upgrading 1.3 to 1.4.2 product image doesn't show

Hello,
I have problem with categories/products images not showing after upgrade from 1.3.1 to 1.4.2. i did follow all the steps and the installation/upgrading went thru smoothly with no error. However, most of categories/products images are not showing, there are only a few of them showed. Can some one help me how to fix this issue? Thank you.

46518_k9o3TzhcgOzB0MTNEzUe_t

This same issue happens to me every time I upgrade. This time however the images won't appear no matter what I try and now my header logo has gone too. Most of the images appear in the back office, but not in the front office. I tried changing the img file to 777 but that didn't work.

Last time this happened I had to re-load several hundred images to get them to re-appear but re-loading doesn't work this time. I tried restoring the database from the backup as well but still no joy.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Andy

www.thunderbirdmodels.co.uk

Ahhhh any help please. It pretty annoying when i can't upgrade my site. I followed permission instruction, and all the steps. upgraded is successfully done with no error. However, there are alot of missing imgs.

I managed to find someone else on here who had the same problem and found a fix. In the back office in the "Preferences" tab there's a "Performance" section. Click on that and in the third box down you'll see "Media Servers (used only with CCC)". Delete the info in the three boxes (_MEDIA_SERVER_1_, _MEDIA_SERVER_2_ & _MEDIA_SERVER_3_). When I did this I got most (though not all) of my images and the header back. However the missing images did appear when I re-loaded them this time.

Andy

Hi,
So this is what i found out. My img/p folder doesn't have all the images of my products. what funny is my current 1.3.1 version site has everything displaying fine, but it seem alot of imgs are missing from that folder. Any idea?

Problem Solved:

I was a little noobs, what happened was my backup images wasn't completely full, because i download FTP thru a third party software. So i requested, the host send me full backup. after upload all the images. everything work great now.

• 1 year later...