[Solved] 1.4.0.17 to 1.4.2.5 DB version error prevents upgrade

Hi there,

I skipped the last upgrade because I was still not in production and busy populating the shop with products, I wanted to catch up now only to find out that there is an ERROR in the upgrader:

The upgrader says that my config.inc.php file says my shop is 1.4.0.17 (which it is), but the upgrader detects the SQL DB version is actually between 1.4.0.10 and 1.4.0.14 and I need to change that.

I'm completely lost and really need hlep on this.

I thought installing version 1.4.1 first might solve this, but I don't have it and just can't find where to download that darn thing!

Can anyone help please? It would be much appreciated!

Best regards,

Dan

Hi Raphaël,

I could not find the download on the Sourceforge site, the one I needed was of course the only one missing. So, after calling support instead I managed to locate the previous upgrade version (1.4.1) and download a copy, which I installed first, before then upgrading again to 1.4.2.5 - that did work.

Just a suggestion, but you guys might make the archive with older versions a bit easier to find, for all the people who for some reason need an older version.

Have a great day!

Dan

That's the website the phone support gave me too, and it worked. I tried to google for it first, but the results that show up are all bad, the nearest was Sourceforge, but that didn't hit home either.

That's why I was suggesting maybe including a direct link to the archive of older versions, it would spare users from hassling the support team. The code is already out there, just make the information available more easily.