[TEMPLATE] free for limited time

Thank you.

Update - Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to install the theme. If I do it via FTP it simply doesn't show up in 'Preferences' 'Appearances' and if I use Prestashop Theme Installer it gives a config error.

Any help most appreciated.

Thank you.

Update - Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to install the theme. If I do it via FTP it simply doesn't show up in 'Preferences' 'Appearances' and if I use Prestashop Theme Installer it gives a config error.

Any help most appreciated.

I tried to install this theme one more time and it works for me.
Can you upload other themes?

Many thanks for your reply.

I have never tried to upload a theme before other than yours and think it is likely something wrong at my end rather than with your theme. I did copy the Prestoshop theme, rename and upload as a test template which works fine.

If I use the Prestashop installer I get 'Bad configuration file'. Will try doing a search to see if I am missing something obvious! Ditto with trying to work out why they don't show if I upload them with FTP (as that worked for my test template).

Thanks again for your themes - I really like the colours - much preferable to the original grey! So hoping to manage to get them working.