Module directly in tpl file?

Big thanks!
But it's working only with tpl files from /themes/myTheme/ directory. What if I want include for example: search or currencies?
In my (and default) theme directory there no currencies.tpl file only in modules/blockcurrencies/blockcurrencies.tpl but

{include file=modules/blockcurrencies/blockcurrencies.tpl}

not working.
Do you know solution for this?

regards

{include file=$tpl_dir./blockcurrencies.tpl}

This example insert tpl file from active theme folder but if you want insert template form any modules try

{include file=$modules_dir./nameofmodule/nameofmodule.tpl}

{$base_dir_ssl} where this tag exist? In config or seting? I dont find this ... :(

init.php (line #99) - in root directory

{include file=$tpl_dir./blockcurrencies.tpl}

This example insert tpl file from active theme folder but if you want insert template form any modules try

{include file=$modules_dir./nameofmodule/nameofmodule.tpl}

{$base_dir_ssl} where this tag exist? In config or seting? I dont find this ... :(

init.php (line #99) - in root directory

Ok but i have error {include file=$modules_dir./blockbestsellers/blockbestsellers.tpl}
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/modules/./blockbestsellers/blockbestsellers.tpl" in /public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

What is wrong?

Ok but i have error {include file=$modules_dir./blockbestsellers/blockbestsellers.tpl}
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/modules/./blockbestsellers/blockbestsellers.tpl" in /public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095
What is wrong?

Yes, you're right. After test and read Smarty doumentaction you have to set absolute path
Something like this:
{include file=/home/qrczak/public_html/prestashop/modules/blocksearch/blocksearch.tpl}

And it works for me

Regards

yep this work, but make in theme full path to server root is not corect...

I try make copy from modules template file and insert tag {include file=$tpl_dir./templatename.tpl}

I read somewhere if you overwrite the tpl file from some folder in modules/ you can make in your theme folder folder modules and subfolder with module and there copy tpl file and try:
{include file=$tpl_dir./modules/blocksearch/blocksearch.tpl}

You absolutly right, becouse if you make this theme for you it's doesn't matter but if you want, for example, sell this theme it's problem becouse you don't know absolute path of your future client server.

I try make copy from modules template file and insert tag {include file=$tpl_dir./templatename.tpl}

I read somewhere if you overwrite the tpl file from some folder in modules/ you can make in your theme folder folder modules and subfolder with module and there copy tpl file and try:
{include file=$tpl_dir./modules/blocksearch/blocksearch.tpl}

yep this solution for me ,thanks man for help

You absolutly right, becouse if you make this theme for you it's doesn't matter but if you want, for example, sell this theme it's problem becouse you don't know absolute path of your future client server.

And if you go to diferent server and in new server maybe path not example like in older. :) If make full path you evry time make change in theme but if make with file=$tpl_dir. just copy directory

And if you go to diferent server and in new server maybe path not example like in older. :) If make full path you evry time make change in theme but if make with file=$tpl_dir. just copy directory

Yes, right. But unfortunately we can't overwrite the php files from modules folders. :-( Sometimes it will helpful.

• 4 weeks later...