[Solved] Fantastic

Can I just say, what a fantastic application. It is looking way better than magento (which i believe is your closest rival). I am really looking forward for this project to go live. Does anyone have any timescales for such a release?

If you need any assistance with english translations etc, then please ask, as my french is not so good (lucky I have google translator)

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stuart,

We very much appreciate the kind words.  We've been working hard to get PrestaShop the best it can be, as quickly as possible.

In the next day or two, we will release a new version of PrestaShop which, among other things, will include a completely revamped default English translation of all Front and Back Office fields and help blocks as well as all error messages and field values.

This translation was done by yours truly, a former professional translator and native English speaker.  I tried using "international" English terminology and phrasing, but inevitably my native American lexicon shines through.

If you (or anyone else out there) would like to provide non-American English translations (e.g., British, Australian, Indian, etc.), please do share them with us.  I know I speak for all PrestaShop users out there when I say that we are very grateful for all improvements, large and small!