Art Galleries

BWT

I set up two different art galleries using different set ups check it out!

Gallery 1 in a module works very nice and the second gallery is a flash gallery inserted in a CMS page added with flash xml. Both work nice but I am not sure what one i like better. Both have similar images because i am undecided what one to use. CLICK on my signature "Gallery & Shop" to navigate to the two galleries

No that module is about 40 dollars. Are you looking for a side bar image display module? I have a few image modules for under 10 dollars. Let me know specifically what you are looking to achieve I might be able to help

I think the xml site looks good but I would opt for the other because the xml took a long time to load and required me (the visitor) to make selections. The other page opened immediately, showed items from your portfolio automatically and highlighted items for sale.

I did find the blue print so dark it was difficult to read in the product descriptions.

Patricia

Thanks for the feedback! It's hard sometimes working with a black background I like the color but i think your right it's hard to see for some I think i might lighten it up a little.

• 2 weeks later...