path problem in back office

Hello,I have changed web hosting and unfortunately known error appears:

1. Path is not the same between your browser and you server :
- Server:
adminek/login.php
- Browser:
xxx.com/www/adminek/login.php
(server: php5, linux, apache)
This error is dispalyed on back office login screen. It's possible to login but this error appears after several clicks in back office -> it isn't insert new products etc.
I have tried (re)set subdomain, base path (in config, in database), enable/disable rewrite mode.. but no succes :(
Is there anyone who can help me? Thank you a lot!

I'm having that same problem right now. I used to be able to get in with just error messages but now I'm locked out!! :vampire:

I think it's because under the Preferences tab it asked me for the name of my directory, so I put it in. After that it stopped allowing me in. The problem is I already pointed my domain to that directory so now I think it is reading it twice and I'm locked out. A response ASAP would be appreciated.

Thanks

:vampire:

• 4 weeks later...
This is not the same problem.
can you please reply only if you can help all your reply around the forum are usefulness only Blabla if you know how to help then please post if not then no need to post blablab ,,,, thank you

this message is for TropischBruin

This is not the same problem.
can you please reply only if you can help all your reply around the forum are usefulness only Blabla if you know how to help then please post if not then no need to post blablab ,,,, thank you

this message is for TropischBruin

Thank you for pointing this out, especialy comming from someone who spams everytopic with the same question.

If you get this message your shop will work, if you cannot get into you admin you should check your server-logs and see what it says there.
This server path error is not related to your login problem.

i'm not spaming topics i'm looking for serius solution soi i can use PS i want to change from OS C to PS .... and i find out mnay reply from you but all reply can nott help me etheir other member that's why i replied with that way i don't want to make you nervous :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...