Multistore Module not updated

LS136

Hello,

I want to create a Multi Store. I have done all the steps to create the multi-store but the modules from my theme and some other modules have not been synced. For example, in store 1 I have 2 banners but in store 2 I have the module but no banners.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 11.23.13.png

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 11.23.46.png

Edited by LS136 (see edit history)

Do you create shops for fun, or to see how far you get?
Usually an business follows a plan, do you follow a plan?

Should you need a solution to your problem give details, theme, PS version, localhost, VPS, Shared Server.

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Prestashop Addict said:

When you create a new shop you should activate Import from and select which data to import, in your case select the module banner.

Hi, when creating the store i had a whole list of things which needs to be imported. Everything was ticked still it wasn’t imported. Its not just about one modules. Some of the modules did import and the rest didn’t.

Also, how do I access the products page for this store? Where can i find the url?

THANK YOU!

il y a 3 minutes, LS136 a dit :

Also, how do I access the products page for this store? Where can i find the url?

I don't understand what you mean by products page! You select store context in top of the backoffice and access to all configuration and management in left menu.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Prestashop Addict said:

I don't understand what you mean by products page! You select store context in top of the backoffice and access to all configuration and management in left menu.

I mean on the frontend. I want to have 2 stores retail and wholesale. Retail is currently active and wholesale i am working on it. Both will have same products but different prices.

EDIT - I think I figured it out how to access the urls