Upgrading prestashop 1.6 to 8, using the 1-click upgrade

Hi everyone, im kinda new with prestashop so i apologize in advance. So i have a shop in prestashop 1.6 and im trying to upgrade it to the latest version 8+ using the 1click upgrade free module, im doing it locally using xampp. Im trying to upgrade from 1.6 - 1.7 first and then 1.7 to 8 but Im facing a lot of issues such as:
- ajax/server error for action upgradeDb textstatus:"erro" errorThrown:" " jqXHR:" " 
I tried again and it went through, but now im stuck in login screen for backend like a loop.
Can someone guide me through the process of upgrading the store using 1click upgrade or is it actually not possible to use that module for the upgrade? (I am now trying to delete all the modules and themes and trying again)

On 4/15/2024 at 10:40 AM, Tobias13 said:

Hi everyone, im kinda new with prestashop so i apologize in advance. So i have a shop in prestashop 1.6 and im trying to upgrade it to the latest version 8+ using the 1click upgrade free module, im doing it locally using xampp. Im trying to upgrade from 1.6 - 1.7 first and then 1.7 to 8 but Im facing a lot of issues such as:
- ajax/server error for action upgradeDb textstatus:"erro" errorThrown:" " jqXHR:" " 
I tried again and it went through, but now im stuck in login screen for backend like a loop.
Can someone guide me through the process of upgrading the store using 1click upgrade or is it actually not possible to use that module for the upgrade? (I am now trying to delete all the modules and themes and trying again)

I am now facing this issue: check attached files
any ideas?

Captura de ecrã 2024-04-16 124631.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-04-16 124648.png

44 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

As an alternative you might consider using my free Copy_shopdata script.

Hi thank you for the reply, could you give me an explanation on how to use your script please