Distressed because of unprecedented number of Development side issues/Error 500 if Debug mode is off

Hello Everyone
I am here with a series of problems my website is facing after I updated a few modules. I am not very proficient in development languages and have been using Community Forums to get out of my miserable state. But now I am getting fed up. My last developer and new one have not been of great help and I am stuck with my website going haywire.
Here is a list of errors I received when I turned on the debug mode after encountering Error 500
Without debug mode, the checkout doesn't seem to be working.
I am posting the screenshots of errors in hopes that any one of you might help me through this. 
I will be forever grateful of the community for any kind of response.
Fingers crossed

P.S.: I tried configuring some of these backend files using ChatGPT but I think I am getting nowhere so I restored the old files. Would be great if someone just pointed out a few things for me.

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-12 at 7.26.09 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-12 at 9.55.28 PM.jpeg

3 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Good advice is not updating modules if everything works fine, as not all updates are "good". You could try with turn of module showed in first screen. Clear cache and retry with order.

Thank you so much for this advice! I think it was my biggest mistake to just update the module for no reason. I tried turning it off but it didn't do much sadly.