I've been hacked

Completely locked out of my server & email accounts. I can log into someone else's it's not my computer. This morning all my emails accounts actually say wrong password so thats new. It's been 6 days! Cicciabella.com hosting westhost / cpanel. I used a link yesterday that no longer works today to try & actually reroute my mail.

We are sorry to hear about your lockout situation. Here's what you can do quickly to regain access:

1. Contact WestHost Support: Immediately reach out to WestHost customer support for assistance.
2. Verify Your Identity: Be ready to verify your identity with WestHost to prove ownership of the accounts.
3. Reset Passwords: Once verified, work with support to reset the passwords for your server and email accounts.
4. Check for Security Breaches: Ask WestHost to investigate any potential security breaches that might have led to this situation.
5. Enhance Security: After regaining access, change all passwords to strong, unique ones, enable two-factor authentication if available, and review account logs for suspicious activity.
6. Prepare for the Future: Ensure you have regular backups and an alternate email not linked to your hosting account for recovery.