Javascripts not in the right language

Hi,

I have a prestashop 8 in french, however on the personal information section when making the purchase, all the verification javascripts are in spanish... "Selecciona esta casilla de verificacion si quieres continuar" 

How can I do it multilanguage or at least in french?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="fr"> <!-- Specify French as the language -->
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<title>Votre Titre</title>
</head>
<body>

<!-- French Text -->
<p>Sélectionnez cette case si vous souhaitez continuer.</p>

</body>
</html>

Hi,

If you want your store to be in French as the default language, first check that your store is configured as French. To do this, go to the backoffice, International - Localisation, then scroll down a little until you find Settings and set everything to French.

8 hours ago, RMK_Code said:

Hi,

If you want your store to be in French as the default language, first check that your store is configured as French. To do this, go to the backoffice, International - Localisation, then scroll down a little until you find Settings and set everything to French.

@Maria Gonzalez great!

I'm not sure, but check it out. 
In International - Localization - Languages
What is the language of the ID 1 number in your store?
It could be from there, but again I'm not sure, to check.

That maybe the issue, I firstly installed the shop in spanish, then I changed to french as I want the frontend in french... So language 1 was Spanish, 2 was french.

Now I have completely removed spanish, but french is still at 2... How can I make french number 1?

anyway, what if it is multilanguage store, it should not behave like that...

language.jpg

Il y a 5 heures, Maria Gonzalez a dit :

That maybe the issue, I firstly installed the shop in spanish, then I changed to french as I want the frontend in french... So language 1 was Spanish, 2 was french.

Now I have completely removed spanish, but french is still at 2... How can I make french number 1?

anyway, what if it is multilanguage store, it should not behave like that...

language.jpg

1. Go to International - Translations, scroll down to Add / Update a language, select the French language and click on update.
If this helps, you'll be able to add other languages for a multilingual store without any worries.

2. If that doesn't help, delete the language and add it again the FR language ID will become 1.
Once the French language becomes 1, you'll be able to add other languages for a multilingual store without any worries.

Edited by RMK_Code (see edit history)

2 hours ago, RMK_Code said:

1. Go to International - Translations, scroll down to Add / Update a language, select the French language and click on update.
If this helps, you'll be able to add other languages for a multilingual store without any worries.

2. If that doesn't help, delete the language and add it again the FR language ID will become 1.
Once the French language becomes 1, you'll be able to add other languages for a multilingual store without any worries.

Thanks RMK_Code. 

I solved the issue, in fact there was no issue. The alert message is in the same language as the users explorer. I have chrome in spanish that's why the message is in spanish, people in france will get it in french

• Like 1

OK, problem solved! This is due to the language of the browser you're using. In this case, the browser is in Spanish, so the message is displayed in the language of the browser you're using.

• Like 1