PrestaShop Checkout not activating on front office after reset

Yesterday, I upgraded PrestaShop Checkout from v7.3.5.2 --> v7.3.6.1 and all of a sudden, customers were not able to make payments as they were seeing error messages and no one has been able to place any order. Today, when I found out about the issue and couldn't do anything to fix it, I reset the module to see if that would work. Once it was reset, the module stopped displaying any credit card or paypal payment options. I cleared the cache, upgraded Prestashop from v1.7.8.10 to v1.7.8.11 and checked all the Payment Preference settings but they are all fine. Once, I got this error after module reset: "The configuration is not set. You have an issue with your configuration, try onboarding again or contact our support."

Can someone please help me fix the issue? We urgently need it fixed to accept credit cards. In the mean time, I installed the regular PayPal module so that at least some customers can place orders.

Hi, I just wanted to update this post as I was in touch with Prestashop support and they fixed the issue of activation of module in front office but now the original problem is there as the credit card is being declined even if the info is correct. I emailed support about it but while they are working on it, I switched to Stripe so we don't miss sales.