An unexpected error has occurred. [PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Product\Exception\ProductConstraintException Code 310]: Invalid Product localized property "link_rewrite" for language with id "1

golestan82

Recently I upgraded my Prestashop from 8.1.2 to 8.1.4

Now I have problem whith products release with error

An unexpected error occurred. [PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Customer\Exception\CustomerException code 310]

I enabled debug and got this:

An unexpected error has occurred. [PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Product\Exception\ProductConstraintException Code 310]: Invalid Product localized property "link_rewrite" for language with id "1

can you help me friends

error.jpg

Hello.

Upon investigating the debug information you provided, it appears that the issue is related to the simplified product URL, specifically the "link_rewrite" property for language with ID "1". This error suggests that there might be an inconsistency or missing data in the product sheet or the database.

To address this matter, please ensure that the simplified product URL is properly filled in on the product sheet or in the database tables ps_product and ps_product_lang. Ensure that the "link_rewrite" property is correctly set for all products and languages.

If the problem persists even after verifying and updating the simplified product URLs, it may require the technical expertise of Prestashop's technical support team. To benefit from their assistance, I recommend opening a ticket via their support platform at support.prestashop.com. Their technical experts will be able to provide further guidance and assistance in resolving the issue.

Wish you an excellent day.

You don't describe the context: does this happen in a shop that worked or is this a show stopper in a new shop?

Link_rewrite is the field that is used to create the url. Seeing that you are using a non-latin (Persian?) alphabet my guess would be that one or more of those fields contain characters that are not allowed.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, musicmaster said:

You don't describe the context: does this happen in a shop that worked or is this a show stopper in a new shop?

Link_rewrite is the field that is used to create the url. Seeing that you are using a non-latin (Persian?) alphabet my guess would be that one or more of those fields contain characters that are not allowed.

Thank for reply

the shop is working for long time

but recently during adding new products I used Making URL from name bottom in Seo&Url tab

seems this option is not supported for Persian language.

I regenerated URL for those products which had this issue then it was solved

Edited by golestan82 (see edit history)

21 hours ago, NedraG said:

Hello.

Upon investigating the debug information you provided, it appears that the issue is related to the simplified product URL, specifically the "link_rewrite" property for language with ID "1". This error suggests that there might be an inconsistency or missing data in the product sheet or the database.

To address this matter, please ensure that the simplified product URL is properly filled in on the product sheet or in the database tables ps_product and ps_product_lang. Ensure that the "link_rewrite" property is correctly set for all products and languages.

If the problem persists even after verifying and updating the simplified product URLs, it may require the technical expertise of Prestashop's technical support team. To benefit from their assistance, I recommend opening a ticket via their support platform at support.prestashop.com. Their technical experts will be able to provide further guidance and assistance in resolving the issue.

Wish you an excellent day.

Hi Nedra

yes exactly the issue was related to URL's

I regenerated URL for those products and problem solved

Thanks