Importing combination's References 1.7.6.2

xan.s

Hello forum,

I've recently realized that product combinations have their own references, apart from the general product reference. My shop consists of around 300 products containing around 40.000 combinations which all share the same Reference.

I need each combination to have their own reference, si I tried going to prestashop's import to try and upload a csv of EAN+Reference, just like I have done many times for changing product names where I just imported a CSV of ID+Name in the "products" section of import. When I tried this, this error showed up: This column must be set: Attribute (Name:Type:Position)* (I'll attach a screenshot)

image.thumb.png.102a1f76f35157a8bbbeb347fe1aad4d.png

Is there any way for me to force this import? I have so many attributes, it'll take me ages to make a proper csv including all my 36.000's attributes.

Any help would be much appreciated,

PrestaShop need combination reference to spot it, it cannot use EAN13 as a key. So if you import a file like this, PrestaShop tries to create new combinations.

What you would probably need is some script that will read this file, then search the database for a combination with a given EAN13 and update its reference accordingly.