Changing the feed from the iqit reviews module topic so that it can be inserted into the google merchant center

Maxflor

Hello, does anyone have a tip on the easiest way to change the feed generated from the module in the warehouse theme? Review module. When I want to upload a feed to Google Merchant Center, some lines are not compatible. I would like a generator that would be able to rewrite it for me and not have to do it manually. Is there such a thing or can you advise how to edit it as easily as possible? well thank you

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out regarding the modification of the feed generated from the module in the Warehouse theme for your PrestaShop store.

Customizing the feed to ensure compatibility with Google Merchant Center can indeed be a technical process. It typically requires the expertise of PrestaShop technical experts to ensure that the necessary adjustments are made correctly.

To benefit from technical assistance, I recommend opening a support ticket via our support platform at support.prestashop.com.

Our technical team will be able to provide you with the guidance and assistance needed to edit the feed as efficiently as possible.

I wish you an excellent day.

Kind regards.

You also have the option to use a feed management system to create automatic rules that update your feed data by pulling information from your PrestaShop and sending it to Merchant Center. This can streamline the process, making it unnecessary to manually rewrite incompatible lines, as the system can automatically adjust and optimize your feed for Google's requirements.

On 15. 3. 2024 at 15:23, Moviéndote said:

Máte tiež možnosť použiť systém správy informačných kanálov na vytvorenie automatických pravidiel, ktoré aktualizujú údaje vášho informačného kanála načítaním informácií z vášho PrestaShopu a ich odoslaním do Merchant Center. To môže zefektívniť proces, takže nie je potrebné manuálne prepisovať nekompatibilné riadky, pretože systém dokáže automaticky upraviť a optimalizovať váš informačný kanál podľa požiadaviek Google.

Please, can you guide me where in prestashop there is such an option, or where should I look or is there more written about this topic? well thank you