Module manager

trying to enter module manager in prestashop i get this: Oops... looks like an unexpected error occurred.

get_parent_class(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be an object or a valid class name, bool given

[TypeError 0]

23 hours ago, Mr Rick said:

Hello,

Did you installed any third-party modules, or using just the default ones which comes with PrestaShop.

I was trying to create a module, that was causing the error. Thanks Mr Rick

On 2/27/2024 at 11:43 AM, duchoprog said:

trying to enter module manager in prestashop i get this: Oops... looks like an unexpected error occurred.

get_parent_class(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be an object or a valid class name, bool given

[TypeError 0]

Same problem here, in \src\Core\Module\ModuleRepository.php (line 254)

1 hour ago, caovillanueva said:

Same problem here, in \src\Core\Module\ModuleRepository.php (line 254)

You need to give details. Was an upadate done in the past, the shop version, module names, the theme all that matters.

3 minutes ago, Nickz said:

You need to give details. Was an upadate done in the past, the shop version, module names, the theme all that matters.

Prestashop 8.1.2
PHP ver. 8.1
TypeError

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

foreach (self::MODULE_ATTRIBUTES as $attribute) {

if (isset($tmpModule->{$attribute})) {

$attributes[$attribute] = $tmpModule->{$attribute};

}

}

$attributes['parent_class'] = get_parent_class($tmpModule);

$attributes['is_paymentModule'] = is_subclass_of($tmpModule, 'PaymentModule');

$attributes['is_configurable'] = method_exists($tmpModule, 'getContent');

}

return $attributes;

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ErrorException: Warning: Undefined property: Symfony\Component\VarDumper\Caster\CutStub::$cache_locking in \vendor\smarty\smarty\libs\sysplugins\smarty_internal_template.php:737
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: Smarty_Internal_Template->__destruct()
#1 {main}
  thrown in ************\vendor\smarty\smarty\libs\sysplugins\smarty_internal_template.php on line 737

3 hours ago, caovillanueva said:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ErrorException: Warning: Undefined property: Symfony\Component\VarDumper\Caster\CutStub::$cache_locking in \vendor\smarty\smarty\libs\sysplugins\smarty_internal_template.php:737

This could shed some light onto it: https://www.slingacademy.com/article/fixing-php-notice-undefined-property/

Did you update your shop? If yes revert the update and go to a lower php version.

2 minutes ago, caovillanueva said:

No, its a fresh copy, i get the same error using PS 8.1.4 and using the theme Warehouse. LEt me try with classic

Nevermind, in my case its was a custom module issue., thanks for your help anyway