Unknown error

Hello,

I changed the _PS_MODE_DEV_ value from "false" to "true" in defines.inc.php.
I noticed that my site was full of errors.
And that's when I realised why I couldn't update my site, which is currently in version 1.6.1.24.
 Public part error

Warning: Use of undefined constant MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128 - assumed 'MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/u539407418/domains/mon-domaine.com/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 124

Back office errors

Warning à la ligne 551 du fichier /home/407418/domains/mon-domaine.com/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unknown error à la ligne 2151 du fichier /home/407418/domains/mon-domaine.com/public_html/classes/Tools.php
[8192] Function create_function() is deprecated

Unknown error à la ligne 2151 du fichier /home/407418/domains/mon-domaine.com/public_html/classes/Tools.php

Warning à la ligne 3274 du fichier /home/407418/domains/mon-domaine.com/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can you tell me where the problem is, and how to fix it?

Thank you in advance

Edited by jeano0o (see edit history)

Thank you very much for your help
I have changed the version of php to 7.1
and the error in the public part no longer appears.
However, in the back office
I still have the following error

Warning à la ligne 40 du fichier /home/407418/domains/mon-domaine.com/public_html/modules/mailjet/mailjet.php
[2] include_once(/home/407418/domains/mon-domaine.com/public_html/tools/swift/Swift.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Warning à la ligne 40 du fichier /home/407418/domains/mon-domaine.com/public_html/modules/mailjet/mailjet.php
[2] include_once(): Failed opening '/home/407418/domains/mon-domaine.com/public_html/tools/swift/Swift.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear')

Warning à la ligne 41 du fichier /home/407418/domains/mon-domaine.com/public_html/modules/mailjet/mailjet.php
[2] include_once(/home/407418/domains/mon-domaine.com/public_html/tools/swift/Swift/Connection/SMTP.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Warning à la ligne 41 du fichier /home/407418/domains/mon-domaine.com/public_html/modules/mailjet/mailjet.php
[2] include_once(): Failed opening '/home/407418/domains/mon-domaine.com/public_html/tools/swift/Swift/Connection/SMTP.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear')