A problem with the ps_facetedsearch module and a slowdown of the page and the server - many requests to the server and a subsequent big slowdown

Maxflor

Could someone please help me? From this evening to today, my site suddenly stopped working - it goes terribly slowly and the server slows down terribly. The server shows an awful lot of requests from the site, we found out that when I turn off the ps_facetedsearch module, the speed normalizes and not so many requests go to the server. The only problem is that the module is important to us because we have a product search built on it. Has anyone encountered this? As soon as I turn on the module, the backoffice also loads in 20 seconds, and the website even within 40 seconds.... Link to the website:
www.maxflor.sk
Thank you (the module is currently disabled) but it still seems to me that the website is slowed down. in Error logs I found this-
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PrestaShopException: Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused in /home/maxflors/public_html/classes/db/DbPDO.php:136
Stack trace:
#0 /home/maxflors/public_html/classes/db/Db.php(379): DbPDOCore->connect()
#1 /home/maxflors/public_html/classes/db/Db.php(663): DbCore->query('SELECT *\nFROM `...')
#2 /home/maxflors/public_html/src/Adapter/EntityMapper.php(76): DbCore->getRow('SELECT *\nFROM `...')
#3 /home/maxflors/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(265): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\EntityMapper->load('1', NULL, Object(Language), Array, 1, true)
#4 /home/maxflors/public_html/config/config.inc.php(222): ObjectModelCore->__construct('1')
#5 /home/maxflors/public_html/index.php(27): require('/home/maxflors/...')
#6 {main}
   thrown in /home/maxflors/public_html/classes/db/DbPDO.php on line 136