Unexpected Error

EcoPets

Pshop 8.1.3 -- I am gettting --

trim(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, array given

[TypeError 0]

when saving changes in some modules.  Any ideas what might be causing the issues?

2 hours ago, EcoPets said:

[TypeError 0]

when saving changes in some modules.  Any ideas what might be causing the issues?

define in which module it thows that error and we are halfway there ;)

After a update I presume?

Edited by Nickz (see edit history)

It happens on some prestashop one and some 3rd party.  It is one a clean 8.1.3 install with a 3rd party theme and included modules.  I am waiting for the dev to respond, BUT it also happens on some prestashop modules.

10 hours ago, EcoPets said:

[TypeError 0]

Hi,

Make sure that all the modules and the theme you are using are compatible with Prestashop 8.1.3 and also you are using the latest versions of the modules and the theme. Developers often release updates to address compatibility issues with new Prestashop versions.

Thanks!

That is my assumption.  The developer has state the module is compatible, BUT 8.1.3 has had some issues even with a clean install, so there is always a chance for some errors or incompatibility.  I have sent them the details and am waiting for a response.  I posted here because this particular error comes up on other modules from time to time and I wanted to see if anyone else ran into it before.