Product combinations price

hwit

Hello there !

I am asking for any help or advice, how am I supposed to set product's combinations prices via attributes, because I have like 15 products with 1150 combinations and every combination vary from basic price. Administration only gives me option to edit price directly inside product's combination, but if I have to edit every single 1152 combination I will get mad...

I hope for any answer.

Regards

1 hour ago, hwit said:

how am I supposed to set product's combinations prices via attributes, because I have like 15 products with 1150 combinations and every combination vary from basic price. Administration only gives me option to edit price directly inside product's combination, but if I have to edit every single 1152 combination I will get mad...

I hope for any answer.

If every combination has an extra set of rules that is how to do it, one by one.
I wonder if you sell something? That sounds awfully complicated.

4 hours ago, hwit said:

Yes I am selling interior doors, and if that is an only way, then I need to replace PrestaShop with something else, because that is slavery

Hi.

1150 combinations is really a lot. It is better for attributes that do not affect price, such as opening (right / left), to create a category Right and create a category Left. Then you will have much less combinations. Other e-shop systems will also have other problems.

• 2 months later...

There are several modules recommended for you to batch edit product and attribute combinations:

Product Combinations Bulk Generate Manager

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/combinaisons-customization/49934-product-combinations-bulk-generate-manager.html

Advanced Bulk/Mass Set Product(Category,Price) Pro

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/fast-mass-updates/50313-advanced-bulk-mass-set-productcategoryprice-pro.html