symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Translation/Translator.php:512

ifs-net

Hello,

I made a prestashop 8.2 clean installation on cloudways from official zip file.

I am able to login at backend. The hosting company reports the error below.

How can I fix that pls ?

[2024-01-26 00:09:24] request.CRITICAL: Exception thrown when handling an exception (Symfony\Component\Translation\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: Invalid "it-IT" locale. at /home/402829.cloudwaysapps.com/kebkxtrhya/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Translation/Translator.php line 512) {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Translation\\Exception\\InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): Invalid \"it-IT\" locale. at /home/402829.cloudwaysapps.com/kebkxtrhya/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Translation/Translator.php:512)"} []

Could you please verify the following with the help of your developer:

Verify that the locale "it-IT" is correctly configured in your PrestaShop settings. This typically involves checking the language and regional settings within the PrestaShop admin panel.

Ensure that Symfony's translation component is properly configured to support the "it-IT" locale. This may involve checking configuration files within your PrestaShop installation or any custom Symfony configuration files you may have.

If you're using an older version of Symfony, consider updating to a newer version. Compatibility issues with locales and other components may have been addressed in newer releases.

Edited by ifs-net (see edit history)