installation error HTTP 500 with version 8.1.3

Hi, 

When i installing prestashop 8.1.3 i have the following error when theme is been installed

image.png.176e7e09b59c3f60759087fdaead2926.png

I have the php version 7.4, and i have this error in logs

[30-Jan-2024 13:36:41 Europe/Madrid] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'theme_name' of non-object in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\var\cache\prod\ContainerSVEukZW\appAppKernelProdContainer.php on line 2907
[30-Jan-2024 13:36:42 Europe/Madrid] PHP Warning:  require(C:\inetpub\wwwroot\var\cache\prod\ContainerSVEukZW\getThemeEnablerCommandService.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\var\cache\prod\ContainerSVEukZW\appAppKernelProdContainer.php on line 2255
[30-Jan-2024 13:36:42 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\var\cache\prod\ContainerSVEukZW\getThemeEnablerCommandService.php' (include_path='C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor/pear/pear_exception;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor/pear/console_getopt;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor/pear/archive_tar;.;C:\php\pear') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\var\cache\prod\ContainerSVEukZW\appAppKernelProdContainer.php on line 2255

i have an IIS with php configurated on it. I have no problems with older versions like 1.7.8.8, but i want to configure the new one.

i havent finde those files in installation folder in my server. Do u have any idea of which is the problem?

My php version is compatible with version 8.1.3 and the configuration is the same that works with 1.7.8.8

In Debug mode i have more information, but i have no idea which is the problem

Stack trace:
#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\var\cache\dev\ContainerXFscXyM\appAppKernelDevDebugContainer.php(2272): require()
#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\var\cache\dev\ContainerXFscXyM\appAppKernelDevDebugContainer.php(2818): ContainerXFscXyM\appAppKernelDevDebugContainer->load()
#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher.php(279): ContainerXFscXyM\appAppKernelDevDebugContainer->ContainerXFscXyM\{closure}()
#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher.php(9 in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\var\cache\dev\ContainerXFscXyM\appAppKernelDevDebugContainer.php on line 2272

I havent upgrade on this server, but the problem is not the versión of php, as you show, 7.4 works with prestashop 8.1.3

I repeat a clean installation in debug mode since the beggining and i install the theme. I dont know the reason, but the problem solves with debug mode.

Now the problem is in modules installation. i have a new error.

[30-Jan-2024 14:25:35 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ErrorException: Warning: require(C:\inetpub\wwwroot\var\cache\dev\ContainerLUwiqg6\getSwiftmailer_EmailSender_ListenerService.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\var\cache\dev\ContainerLUwiqg6\appAppKernelDevDebugContainer.php:2241
Stack trace:
#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\var\cache\dev\ContainerLUwiqg6\appAppKernelDevDebugContainer.php(2241): require()
#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\var\cache\dev\ContainerLUwiqg6\appAppKernelDevDebugContainer.php(2780): ContainerLUwiqg6\appAppKernelDevDebugContainer->load()
#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher.php(279): ContainerLUwiqg6\appAppKernelDevDebugContainer->ContainerLUwiqg6\{closure}()
#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher.php(9 in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\var\cache\dev\ContainerLUwiqg6\appAppKernelDevDebugContainer.php on line 2241

The problem is not in php version. and it is not a possiblity to upgrade in this times

Finally i have found a solution.

I have installed a previous version like 1.7.8.11, and then with the module click upgrade, i have updated to version 8.3.1 and shop is working correctly in frontend and backend. Maybe there is a bug in the installation proccess

Edited by david.alfageme
error in version (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

there is error In the installer ps8.1.3.

I have the same error, but when I try to locate the Files in the install directory I saw there are 3 directories in {root}/var/cache starting with dev (dev, de~, de_) the missing files are in de_ directory but installer is looking for in dev directory.