Wrongly installed language and language reinstallation (German CH) / Špatně nainstalovaný jazyk i reinstalace jazyka (German CH)

(ENGLISH:)

I installed Deutsch (CH) in PS 1.7.8.6 and
after a few days of translating the content I noticed that the translation of the template is in English, when I wanted to go directly to the translations, they didn't even load after a long time of loading, so I deleted the language and installed it again, but the language is still in English, even though it's supposed to be German.

Does anyone know, please, where I should delete the records and then install the language Deutsch (CH) correctly so that it is in German?

Thank you very much

---------------------------------------------

(CZECH:)

Nainstaloval jsem jazyk Deutsch (CH) do PS 1.7.8.6 a 
po ppár dnech překládání obsahu jsem si všiml, že je překlad šablony v angličtině, když jsem chtěl jít přímo do překladů tak se po delším čase načítání ani nenačetli, tak jsem jazyk smazal a nainstaloval znovu, jenže ten jazyk je stále v angličtině, i když to má být němčina. 

Nevíte prosím někdo, kde všude mám smazat záznamy a pak čistě jazyk Deutsch (CH) nainstalovat správně tak, aby byl v němčině? 

Velice děkuji

ENGLISH:

I installed the translation, and when I found out that it didn't work (it was in English language), I uninstalled it and installed it again.. But it was in English language again... I think somewhere in the root or in the folders of Prestyashop 1.7 .8.6 and maybe this bad error was written somewhere in the database and I would like to know now where after uninstalling these remnants need to be deleted... After that I want to install the language again and I will hope that it will be correctly in the German language.. .

I know the translation is everywhere here:
root/translation/
root/app/Resources/translations/
root/themes/classic/lang/ ---> this folder is empty in my theme, but I don't understand ....

I have several languages in this shop, including the German language (GER), and when I want to copy it to Germany (CH) in the administration (Admin/international/translations), several files are missing in this folder (themes/classc/lang/) and folders... I don't understand why...

When I update the Germany CH language in the administration, everything works fine, but the language is in the English language... This is because there is nothing in the translation...

And I think I made some mistake in the first installation, the translation was deleted and now only the default language (English) is displayed in the Germany CH translation..

I would need to know where to delete the Germany CH translation everywhere so... (root/files), MySQL database, cache... so that the new installation of the language works for me...

Note:
When I install a new language (French), the translation works great...
Only the Germany CH language doesn't work for me, so I have to delete everything from that language everywhere ... Then I believe that a new installation could run correctly ...

Thanks for your advice

--------------------------

CZECH:

Překlad jsem nainstaloval, a když jsem zjistil, že nefunguje (byl v anglickém jazyce), tak jsem ho odinstaloval a nainstaloval ho znovu.. Jenže on byl znovu v anglickém jazyce... Myslím si, že někde v rootu nebo ve složkách Prestyashopu 1.7.8.6 a možná i někam do databáze se zapsala tato špatná chyba a já bych potřeboval nyní vědět kde všude po odinstalování je potřeba tyto zbytky smazat ... Po té chci jazyk znovu nainstalovat a budu doufat, že bude už správně v německém jazyce... 

Vím že se překlad nachází zde všude:
root/translation/
root/app/Resources/translations/
root/themes/classic/lang/ ---> tato složka je prázdná v mém theme, ale to nechápu .... 

Mám v tomto shopu více jazyků, také německý jazyk (GER), a když ho chci v administraci (Admin/international/translations) kopírovat do jazyka Germany (CH), tak v této složce (themes/classc/lang/) chybí několik souborů i složek... Nechápu proč... 

Když dám v administraci aktualizovat jazyk Germany CH, tak vše proběhne správně, ale jazyk je v anglickém jazyku... Je to proto, že tam není v překladu nic... 

A myslím, že jsem v té první instalaci udělal nějakou chybu, překlad se smazal a nyní se v překladu Germany CH zobrazuje pouze defaultní jazyk (angličtina).. 

Potřeboval bych vědět kde mám překlad Germany CH všude smazat tak... (root/soubory), databáze MySQL, cache ... aby mi nová instalace jazyka fungovala ... 

Poznámka: 
Když nainstaluju nový jazyk (Francouzština), tak funguje překald skvěle... 
Nefunguje mi prostě jen jazyk Germany CH, a proto musím vše od toho jazyka vymazat úplně všude ... Pak věřím, že by mohla nová instalace běžet správně ... 

Děkuji za vaše rady