migration from 1.6.1.11 to 8.1.1

ZZRoche

Good morning, I'm doing this migration and I sent some things via the Prestashop import module and others via direct import into the database.

I've gotten to a point where the whole backend works BUT if I try to log in with a user from outside I can't. Okay, the password creation system will definitely change. What did I try to do?

- importing customers from Prestashop MA gave me these errors: Errors occurred: The email address [email protected] (ID: 1) could not be validated. The Customer->secure_key property is invalid The email address [email protected] (ID: 2) could not be validated. The Customer->secure_key property is invalid ... - changing the cookie_key to that of the old site but it doesn't work I've searched around but can't find a solution to this problem.

24 minutes ago, Prestashop Addict said:

To keep cookies compatibility, you need to upgrade your PS 1.6 to 1.7 and then to 8. You can do it with oneclick upgrade module.

It is not that easy. Prestashop will want to upgrade the oneclick module and then it will no longer work on the old PHP version. The trick is to change the version number in the config file of the module so that it thinks that it is already the latest version.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 4:21 PM, Prestashop Addict said:

See the ps requirements :

1. Upgrade to PS 1.6.1.24
  2. Swith to PHP 7.1
  3. Upgrade to PS 1.7.8.11
  4. Switch to PHP 7.2
  5. Upgrade to PS 8.1.3
  6. Switch to PHP 7.4 or greater

It's not a php version, this seems the way. Thank you