The service "doctrine.orm.default_entity_manager" has a dependency on a non-existent service "annotation_reader".

SebastianU

Hi all,

I updatet Prestashop from Version 1.7.4 to 1.7.8.11 manually following this guide:

How to upgrade PrestaShop :: PrestaShop Developer Documentation (prestashop-project.org)

So I copied all the files listed in this article, switched to PHP 7.4 and upgrade executed the upgrade-Script via CLI on the server.

After a few error messages I get this one and do not know what to do:

Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: The service "doctrine.orm.default_entity_manager" has a dependency on a non-existent service "annotation_reader". in /usr/local/www/apache24/noexec/caracter/w24updatetest/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php:31 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/www/apache24/noexec/caracter/w24updatetest/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/AbstractRecursivePass.php(60): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processValue(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Reference), false) #1 /usr/local/www/apache24/noexec/caracter/w24updatetest/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(28): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\AbstractRecursivePass->processValue(Array, false) #2 /usr/local/www in /usr/local/www/apache24/noexec/caracter/w24updatetest/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php on line 31

I tested a bit with the doctrine.yaml nothing was successful.

I cleared the cache (manually, in the backend and also on CLI) and disabled all non Prestashop Modules but the error persists.

Can you please help me with this?

Best regards

Sebastian