Compatibility Issue between PrestaShop v8.1.1, PS_ACCOUNTS Module v6.3.2, and PHP 8.0+

Hexawebit

Dear Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to report a compatibility issue that arises when using PrestaShop v8.1.1 in conjunction with the PS_ACCOUNTS module (version v6.3.2) on a PHP 8.0+ environment.

Issue Description: While attempting to integrate product data from my CRM into PrestaShop via the provided webservice, I encountered a PHP error that seems to stem from a type compatibility issue within the ramsey/collection library used by the PS_ACCOUNTS module.

Error Details: The PHP error is triggered when the webservice tries to process the product data, and it specifically points to an incompatibility in the offsetGet method within the AbstractArray class of the ramsey/collection library.

The exact error message is as follows:

[Unknown Message code: WebChannelException: Internal Server Error [PHP Unknown error #8192] Return type of Ramsey\Collection\AbstractArray::offsetGet($offset) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetGet(mixed $offset): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice (/home/khteefo/www/modules/ps_accounts/vendor/ramsey/collection/src/AbstractArray.php, line 87)]

My php version is 8.1

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Set up PrestaShop v8.1.1 with PS_ACCOUNTS module version v6.3.2.
  2. Configure PHP environment to version 8.0+.
  3. Attempt to send product data from CRM to PrestaShop using the webservice.

Potential Impact: This issue seems to be a direct consequence of the stricter type enforcement in PHP 8.0+, leading to incompatibility with the method signature expected by the ArrayAccess interface. It is currently hindering the seamless integration of CRM data with the PrestaShop platform, potentially affecting other users who might be operating in a similar environment.

I kindly request your assistance in addressing this issue. A compatibility update to the PS_ACCOUNTS module or guidance on a workaround would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot