Back office Bugs

shin4785

Hello, I am on prestashop 1.7.8.9, I have a big problem, the back office of my store stickersarcade.com bug, to start all the module that I install does not work properly, it does not work and their logo does not display, more I can not import favicon the store clearly has a problem but there is no error I can not identify. thank you in advance.

image.thumb.png.4103dafd0482b8a347ab48cbc88cb7d6.pngimage.thumb.png.6d913ae6b91a30f37356672465a2a0c6.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,
Enable debug mode in PrestaShop. This can sometimes reveal error messages or warnings that aren't displayed in the standard mode.

Also, Try by clearing your PrestaShop cache. Sometimes, issues with modules and displaying assets can be resolved by clearing the cache through the back office. Also please verify if the modules you've installed are compatible with your PrestaShop version (1.7.8.9). Sometimes, incompatible modules can cause conflicts and unexpected behaviors.

On 1/3/2024 at 1:48 PM, Knowband Plugins said:

Hi,
Enable debug mode in PrestaShop. This can sometimes reveal error messages or warnings that aren't displayed in the standard mode.

Also, Try by clearing your PrestaShop cache. Sometimes, issues with modules and displaying assets can be resolved by clearing the cache through the back office. Also please verify if the modules you've installed are compatible with your PrestaShop version (1.7.8.9). Sometimes, incompatible modules can cause conflicts and unexpected behaviors.

Just look at the screenshot DEBUG mode is enabled! :)

On 1/3/2024 at 1:48 PM, Knowband Plugins said:

Hi,

Open in your browser Development Tools (F12 or Ctrl+Shift+i)

Then open the tab "Console" and look for errors there. If there are issues provide the screenshot, please.

Also, provide a version of your PHP, and a screenshot from the "Advanced Parameters" tab "Information".

6 hours ago, dnk.hack said:

Just look at the screenshot DEBUG mode is enabled!

I don't see anything that shows that debug mode is enabled. The black bar at the bottom is missing.

Anyway, you can also look in the error log of your server or under the /var/logs directory.

hi! I dont know how to solve your problem, as i am facing some favicon issues as well. BUT i want you to know that i searched your store and your website is absolutely lovely. wish i had a arcade machine so i could buy at your store. really beautiful and sweet. congratulations and i hope you find a way out of your problem.

• 2 weeks later...