Getresponse module on PS 1.7.8 fatal error on login

Hello,

I hope it's the right section. I have problems with the Getresponse module on prestashop with v 1.7.8.

When accessing the site, some users see a blank page with the words fatal error (not the error code 500). The user who gets the error if they open a new window in anonymous mode or clear the browser cache is able to log in.

When I activate debug mode I get this error:

grerror.thumb.png.95eb5648626b067a333a3881e8020edd.png

The module developer isn't helping me much.

In the server log file I don't find any errors in the times in which the fatal error occurs, only once did this appear:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to PrestaShop\\PrestaShop\\Core\\Localization\\CLDR\\ComputingPrecision::getPrecision() must be of the type int, null given, called in /var/www/html/classes/Context.php on line 498 and defined in /var/www/html/src/Core/Localization/CLDR/ComputingPrecision.php:41\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/classes/Context.php(498): PrestaShop\\PrestaShop\\Core\\Localization\\CLDR\\ComputingPrecision->getPrecision()\n#1 /var/www/html/classes/Cart.php(2174): ContextCore->getComputingPrecision()\n#2 /var/www/html/classes/Cart.php(522): CartCore->getOrderTotal()\n#3 /var/www/html/classes/Cart.php(2347): CartCore->getCartRules()\n#4 /var/www/html/classes/Cart.php(2171): CartCore->getTotalCalculationCartRules()\n#5 /var/www/html/modules/grprestashop/src/Ecommerce/Application/Adapter/CartAdapter.php(74): CartCore->getOrderTotal()\n#6 /var/www/html/modules/grprestashop/src/Ecommerce/Application/CartService.php(57): GetResponse\\Ecommerce\\Application\\Adapter\\CartAdapter->getCartById()\n#7 /var/www/html/modules/gr in /var/www/html/src/Core/Localization/CLDR/ComputingPrecision.php on line 41, referer: https://www.drogheriaolimpia.com/login?back=my-account

Any ideas on what causes the problem or how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Edited by @diegofrancesco
attachment (see edit history)