IMPORTING PRODUCTS TO BE UPDATED BUT AFTER IMPORT NOT BEEN SEEN ON FRONT END

Nathan_Pereira

Hi so i have prestashop version 1.7.6.4, and i used the import section of prestashop back office to update quantity and pricing respectively.

Everything of the import works well, and the price gets updated but when i go to the frontend it doesn't show up. The funny thing is only after seeing it in my back office and clicking on preview button then the product shows up on  the front end. 

Any advice on how to fix this issue ???

1 minute ago, ps8moduly.cz said:

Well, that's weird. If the product is active, everything should be fine. Unfortunately, without additional information, a screenshot, I can't give further advice.

yeah I know it's a very weird bug I don't know how to solve it. I will send a screenshot in some time so you could just look into it.

Thanks

• Like 1

It seems to be a problem with caching.After importing products, try clearing the PrestaShop cache. If the problem persists, check if you have any third-party caching modules and clear their caches too. Additionally, ensure that your theme and PrestaShop version are compatible. If the problem still persists, consider reaching out to PrestaShop support or community forums for more targeted assistance.

3 hours ago, Baptist said:

It seems to be a problem with caching.After importing products, try clearing the PrestaShop cache. If the problem persists, check if you have any third-party caching modules and clear their caches too. Additionally, ensure that your theme and PrestaShop version are compatible. If the problem still persists, consider reaching out to PrestaShop support or community forums for more targeted assistance.

Hi.

It is customary to say hello first.

What do you mean?

That we can't advise here?

The built-in import in Prestashop clears the cache automatically.