Solved - Missing module PS 8.1.2

justmeagain

Hi

I updated to PS 8.1.2 at weekend and am finding a few issues......current one is thus.

I go to

Team > Employees - works

Team > Profiles - works

Team > Permissions - fails with

(there is more but you get the idea...)

Attempted to call an undefined method named "jsonDecode" of class "Tools".

Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\ UndefinedMethodError
in modules/pspaylater/classes/DependenciesClass.php (line 429)

DependenciesClass->getPluginConfiguration() in modules/pspaylater/classes/DependenciesClass.php (line 316)
DependenciesClass->__construct() in modules/pspaylater/classes/PayPlugDependencies.php (line 66)
PayPlugDependencies->initializeAccessors() in modules/pspaylater/classes/PayPlugDependencies.php (line 61)

I can see that this is an issue with modules/pspaylater

If I look in Module Manager > Other there is something there but is incomplete (see image) but whether I opt to enable, reset or uninstall it I get the following error message - Cannot Enable/reset/uninstall module pspaylater.  The module is invalid and cannot be loaded.

Screenshot2023-12-06161602.thumb.png.b2490c8549e308ccf4cc1acfc9dff511.png

I upgraded via 1-click upgrade

Any ideas where I can get a copy of this module or how to remove this random piece.....

Thanks in advance.

Stuart

Edited by justmeagain
Mark as solved (see edit history)

I removed the folder from the Modules directory and Team > Permissions started working - also disappeared from Modules Manager.....still don't know where to get that module as searching for it finds nothing.....

Glad Team > Permissions is working but now I got a whole host of other messages

Unknown error on line 914 in file /var/www/html/ MySite.co.uk/classes/Hook.php
[16384] The hook "backOfficeHeader" is deprecated, please use "displayBackOfficeHeader" instead in module "ph_scrolltotop".

Unknown error on line 56 in file /var/www/html/ MySite.co.uk/modules/ph_scrolltotop/ph_scrolltotop.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property Ph_scrolltotop::$refs is deprecated

Unknown error on line 914 in file /var/www/html/ MySite.co.uk/classes/Hook.php
[16384] The hook "backOfficeHeader" is deprecated, please use "displayBackOfficeHeader" instead in module "cronjobs".

Unknown error on line 59 in file /var/www/html/ MySite.co.uk/modules/cronjobs/cronjobs.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property CronJobs::$display is deprecated

Unknown error on line 160 in file /var/www/html/ MySite.co.uk/modules/clearpay/clearpay.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property Clearpay::$sufix is deprecated

etc etc etc

Any ideas.......cheers in advance

• 3 weeks later...

I should put this as solved - it was such a simple stupid error.......after the upgrade I had all the errors above....took lots of research/failed attempts to sort it out......

Then had a moment of inspiration....the module isn't pspaylater......it should be ps_paylater...changed it and voila everything started working again..

Just in case anyone else has same error - not sure why the upgrade changed the module name/directory but hey ho....

• justmeagain changed the title to Solved - Missing module PS 8.1.2