images Problem first time you will visit my store I do not know the reason

LeoBundle

I have a problem. When you visit my store for the first time, you will notice that the pictures do not work, but when you try to return the page again, everything will work normally, and this causes me a problem because the customer who will visit my store and watch this problem will think that the store is not working and will leave, and it is difficult to think about loading the page. once again 

is there a solution

Screenshot 12-06-2023 17.45.05.png

Edited by LeoBundle (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Thank you for Replay MR @Nickz I checked the permissions and everything is fine 

This problem appeared when I stopped Module Sirv - Image CDN 

But this is from a very long time ago, several months ago

Edited by LeoBundle (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Nickz said:

I cannot recomend CDN tactics on most shops that is overkill, you hardly serve worldwide.

Wordwide selling companies are using local servers anyway. Try and go thru the motion replacing those pictiures. 

but i have suggestion MR @Nickz is i want code for .htaccess example if you visit my store first time you will see problem loading images but if you make new loading the home page again you will see the home page and images works fine i want code to .htaccess make if you first time visit store i want this code redirect again to home page or refresh page again I think this is the solution that I can work on now until I see where the problem is