create an order in back office for an out-of-stock product

static99899

I have a need to create an order for an item that the website says is out of stock and I don't want other customers being able to order which is why the "allow orders of out of stock products" is not an option for me.

Is there a way to do this?  Or a module that someone knows of to accomplish this?

4 hours ago, Nickz said:

put stock to one (1) and buy it.

I thought about that, but I have customers signed up for the "out of stock/back in stock" notification that will send them an email to buy, the instant that there is 1 or more of the item "available".  

I'm surprised that Prestashop doesn't have a way for the admin to override the stock system by giving a warning popup that says something like "this item is out of stock, the resulting order will cause a negative stock value, are you sure you want to proceed?"  This would be very useful at times like these...

14 hours ago, TiaNex Shopping said:

allow order when product is out of stock

ultimately, that is what I did for this order, but I'd still rather not do this in the future.  I don't want other customers to be able to order while the product is in this mode and have to cancel the orders. So, I'd still like to figure out another way to do this.

3 hours ago, static99899 said:

ultimately, that is what I did for this order, but I'd still rather not do this in the future.  I don't want other customers to be able to order while the product is in this mode and have to cancel the orders. So, I'd still like to figure out another way to do this.

enable ,submit order,then disable it for this product only,not global