Absence of a message containing the delivery date in the PrestaShop 1.6.1.1 back office.

zied ameur

Hello everyone, I recently noticed that the received orders are missing the delivery date. I activated the dev mode, and I found these error messages.

image.png.eb19501e944163cdf9f37edd3657baad.png

Strict Standards: Declaration of Product::addCombinationEntity() should be compatible with ProductCore::addCombinationEntity($wholesale_price, $price, $weight, $unit_impact, $ecotax, $quantity, $id_images, $reference, $id_supplier, $ean13, $default, $location = NULL, $upc = NULL, $minimal_quantity = 1, array $id_shop_list = Array, $available_date = NULL) in /var/www/xxx.com/override/classes/Product.php on line 0

Strict Standards: Declaration of Product::updateProductAttribute() should be compatible with ProductCore::updateProductAttribute($id_product_attribute, $wholesale_price, $price, $weight, $unit, $ecotax, $id_images, $reference, $id_supplier, $ean13, $default, $location, $upc, $minimal_quantity, $available_date) in /var/www/xxx.com/override/classes/Product.php on line 0

Strict Standards: Declaration of Product::updateAttribute() should be compatible with ProductCore::updateAttribute($id_product_attribute, $wholesale_price, $price, $weight, $unit, $ecotax, $id_images, $reference, $ean13, $default, $location = NULL, $upc = NULL, $minimal_quantity = NULL, $available_date = NULL, $update_all_fields = true, array $id_shop_list = Array) in /var/www/xxx.com/override/classes/Product.php on line 0

Strict Standards: Declaration of Product::addAttribute() should be compatible with ProductCore::addAttribute($price, $weight, $unit_impact, $ecotax, $id_images, $reference, $ean13, $default, $location = NULL, $upc = NULL, $minimal_quantity = 1, array $id_shop_list = Array, $available_date = NULL) in /var/www/xxx.com/override/classes/Product.php on line 0

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/xxx.com/modules/custompopup/custompopup.php on line 386

I need your help, friends.