Can't login on new 8.1.2 install - OAuth2 error

cricket-hockey

I've just migrated to 8.1.2 and now can't login to the back end. 

When I click on the black "Go to the back office" button it takes me to https://oauth.prestashop.com/oauth2/fallbacks/error with the following error message:

The OAuth2 request resulted in an error.

Error: invalid_request

Description: The request is missing a required parameter, includes an invalid parameter value, includes a parameter more than once, or is otherwise malformed. The 'redirect_uri' parameter does not match any of the OAuth 2.0 Client's pre-registered redirect urls.

Hint:

Debug:

You are seeing this page because configuration key urls.error is not set.

If you are an administrator, please read the guide to understand what you need to do. If you are a user, please contact the administrator.

The only way I can login is by clicking "Connect with another method".

Any idea how I can fix this please?

Prestashop nowadays has the ps_accounts module that makes you login first into Prestashop.com before you login to your shop. It is that module that is giving the problem. 

Your login screen shows a small link that offers you to login in another way. You should use that as it goes around this login at Prestashop.com. A more structural solution is to get rid of this module.

On 11/2/2023 at 3:39 PM, cricket-hockey said:

I see. Thanks for the info. I disabled that module and now it just comes up with another error, so I will just stick to logging in the other way.

Disabling this module doesn't work. It somehow stays active. You need at least uninstall it.