payment confirmation page

chelo23

Good morning
I would like to ask for help here because I have a problem with my Prestashop website.

Indeed, I have 2 payment methods on my Prestashop site, but I have that for each payment system, the display of the "order-confirmation.tpl" confirmation page is different.

I thought about duplicating it and renaming it differently, but I don't know how to link it to one of the 2 payment methods.

I asked you to help me, because I'm seriously struggling with this.

THANKS

On 11/1/2023 at 1:47 PM, chelo23 said:

I thought about duplicating it and renaming it differently, but I don't know how to link it to one of the 2 payment methods.

Calling two different pages would mean that you need some changes in the Prestashop source code that calls this page. That is not handy when later you would want to do an upgrade.

An easier solution would be to edit "order-confirmation.tpl" and to find some variable that discerns the payment methods. Then you can add an if-then-else construction in it.

The order conformation page is comprised of several blocks some of them being "hooked" into by modules - so can use the main "order-confirmation" template to add some information specific as you want depending on the payment information you receive, but the block that comes from modules will need to be changed in the respective "checkout" and payment modules respectively depending on which ones are hooking into the confirmation page.