1-click upgrade disabled all modules

Miguel86

Hi:
I'm running a Prestashop with version 8.0.1 i upgraded all modules before trying to upgrade the prestashop. I installed the latest version of the 1-click upgrade (version 4.16.4).

I tried to update my website, everything related with the 1-click upgrade went fine and finished ok. The problem is that when you enter to the website is almost white screen. I noticed that the problem is that with the upgrade all my installed modules are disabled so that is the reason why is not loading. I reactivated the modules from IQIT (i'm using warehouse theme). The problem is that there are other modules i can't activate, like the Advanced Cookie Banner (from Presta-Module), or  Pretty Clean URLs (from My-presta.eu). Gives an error the undefined module.

I restored a backup i had from my hosting provider of this night. Everything works another time, the problem is that i would like to upgrade from 8.0.1 to 8.0.5 and later if everything works fine i would try to update to 8.1 

Is it normal that all modules are disabled after upgrade with 1-click and why i can't enable it another time.

I'm using PHP 8.1 so its compatible with both versiones of prestashop.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...