Error when upgrade from 17.8.10 to 8.1.2

Good Morning, i have an update problem :

My config :

Prestashop 8.1.2

PHP 8.0

** I emptied the "var/cache" folder (deleted the dev & prod folders). **

When i try to upgrade i have this error :

TypeError

in modules/ps_mbo/src/ModuleCollectionDataProvider.php (line 69)

* @param ModuleRepositoryInterface $moduleRepository

* @param PresenterInterface $modulePresenter

* @param TabRepository $tabRepository

* @param LegacyContext $context

*/

public function __construct(

AdminModuleDataProvider $addonsProvider,

ModuleRepositoryInterface $moduleRepository,

PresenterInterface $modulePresenter,

TabRepository $tabRepository,

LegacyContext $context

1Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

2Capture.JPG

Edited by Leaderone (see edit history)

Thank you, my friend, for your interest and help. After I did not receive a response to the topic yesterday, I did the following.

I installed PrestaShop version 8.1.2, and then I encountered error messages when I tried to log into BackOffice. I did not succeed in solving the problem. Then I uploaded the full file of the store to FTP for version 1.7.9.10, and now this message appears when I try to login to BackOffice:

If I get BackOffice back, I will apply what you suggested as a solution to the problem

Edited by Leaderone (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi. I ran into a similar problem with ps 1.8.2, an upgrade from 1.7.8.2. For some reason I activated the 'Tips and Updates module'. I thought that it might give me more hints of modules to update:-\ Well after that I got all sorts of exeptions and landing in debug mode. After reading musikmasters post (thanks for the great Prestools suite:-) I guessed that it's the ps_mbo module. But I could not reach the BO so I could not remove the ps_mbo. Even by set debug mode to false in defines.inc.php and manually clearing all cashe I still got into the 'Oups' page when trying to log into BO. I ended up in setting active to 0 in ps_module table for the ps_mbo module And after that all is back to normal.

Maybe someone might be helped by this. A rather simple and obvious thing to do. But it was not until I read musikmasters post I thought of the idea.

When I think of it I have always had problems with the connections to the Marketplace with all of my 1.7 versions. So why should it be any better in v8🙃

• 2 months later...