Contactform fields prefilled with spam data

DentalHome

Hi All,

When navigating to the contactform, the E-mailadress and Message fields are prefilled with spam data. I use Prestashop V8.01 and already checked if the below files were altered, but without succes. Does anyone have tips 🙂

A /themes/yourtheme/templates/contact.tpl
B /themes/yourtheme/modules/contactform/views/templates/widget/contactform.tpl
C /themes/yourtheme/modules/ps_contactinfo/ps_contactinfo-rich.tpl

Best regards,

Edwin

Contactform.JPG

21 hours ago, endriu107 said:

Try search your shop catalog for any of this words in fields that will be quicker, also check your all files, probably your store are hacked.

Hi, thank you. Think it was dynamically added to the form as emptying the browsercache dit not solve it and I also did not find any alterede files. 

I now solved it by installing Security Pro - All in One (firewall, anti-malware etc.). Emptied the Presta cache and the form is back to original 🙂

Most Welcome DentalHome. Feel good to know the problem is solved.

Other than the browser cache, I wanted to suggest clearing the cache from the var/cache/dev and prod cache folders. Also if any cache is stored inside database tables.

Also, we can check folders (modules, classes, controllers, CSS, theme or any other) of PS to find any file added in any folder which does not look like from any module or PrestaShop.