Product quantities in Front office mismatch from Back office

Hello,

have a weird problem with product quantities.
Product quantities are OK in the back office but in the front office some are zero or even negative (photos added). When I try to change the quantities to 0 and to 1 again in the back office(BO) the front office(FO) quantities remain false.
Another example, when in BO the quantity is 1 and in the FO it shows as 0, if I set the quantity in BO to 2 then in FO it shows 1 (it adds one to the positive side).
I had issues with courier module where costumers tried order an item and it didn't get to basket but I think it deleted that amount of products from FO (even tho it didn't change the quantity in BO). I got that issue fixed and now the basket work correctly. But the item quantities that has been tried to order are now in a dis-synsc between FO and BO.

Is there a way to run a sync where the shop would check the quantities from BO and change it to the correct ones in FO?

Running PS 1.7.8.10 (but the problem occurred in 1.7.6 and updating version via 1-click module didn't fix the issue). Clearing cache several times also didn't help.

Does anyone know a solution or have a same problem?

Thank you fellas in advance.

one.jpg

two.jpg

Hi.

There can be more than one possibility why this is happening.

* there is an override for StockAvailable

* there is a hook (some module) for actionQuantityUpdate

* there is a trigger in the database

* and many others

Sometimes it is enough to turn on the debug mode, save the quantity change in the administration. If no error is displayed, it is wise to hire an experienced Prestashop developer to find and fix the problem.

There is only one database table where Prestashop stores the quantity: ps_stock_available.

When you don't get consistent results there are some possible causes:

- there is something in the software like an override or a database trigger

- some stock is staying in the reserved column of ps_stock_available

- you are using stock management with warehouses and the values there are not consistent with those in ps_stock_available.