visitors online shows module not found

After upgrading from 1.7.8 to 8.1.1 the visitors online shows after clicked module not found. I even went to the prestashop demo page to preview there one and it does the same in there as well

Any ideas on hot to fix this or what module is actually not found. Debug mode shows nothing

Hi, thank you.

The error is that there is no statslive module in the new version of Prestashop.
I took it from another version and modified it to work in Prestashop 8.x.

Install the module.
Then find the statsdata module and activate the items and save the form.

Module download: statslive.zip

Work and tested in PS 8.1.1

obrazek.thumb.png.cdee36045a825cf7eee67ccb2fec30fe.png

Edited by ps8moduly.cz (see edit history)
  • Like 3

If I can just one more question you may be able to help with but not related to above

Since I upgraded I have had a few new orders and customers on my old online shop. To manually import that info into database for prestashop 8 what files am I looking for in mysql to get customer info and order details so I can export and import

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

🐞Bug Fix in PrestaShop StatsLive Module: Resolving the Persistent 0 Visitor Issue

If you've ever encountered the notorious bug in PrestaShop's StatsLive module, where it consistently displays 0 visitors, you're not alone. This issue has puzzled many, but fear not – a solution has been found.

The Problem:

The bug revolves around the StatsLive module showing 0 visitors at all times. After thorough investigation, it appears that one of the triggers for this issue is related to the Maintenance IP settings in the PrestaShop back office.

The Fix:

One specific scenario involves IPs listed in the Maintenance settings that include special characters such as ",", ":" and others. When these characters are present in the IP addresses, the StatsLive module fails to function as expected.

The Solution:

To resolve this bug and get your StatsLive module back on track, it's recommended to review and remove any IPs listed in the Maintenance section of the PrestaShop back office that contain special characters. This straightforward fix has proven effective in restoring the functionality of the StatsLive module.

How to Implement the Fix:

1. Log in to your PrestaShop back office.

2. Navigate to the Maintenance section.

3. Check for any listed IPs that include special characters like ",", ":" or others.

4. Remove these IPs from the list.

5. Save the changes.

By following these steps, you should see the StatsLive module accurately reflecting visitor statistics without the persistent 0 visitor issue.

We hope this information proves helpful in enhancing the performance of your PrestaShop store. Happy selling!

If you read the whole thread, there is a working solution.
Just follow the information.

I also put a module for PS 8.0 here >
It is also necessary to read the text on the blue background.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/1080554-visitors-online-shows-module-not-found/?do=findComment&comment=3460318

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/1080554-visitors-online-shows-module-not-found/?do=findComment&comment=3461325

Edited by ps8modules.com (see edit history)

20 hours ago, skijump said:

Any updates on "Module Not Found" for PS 8.1.0 when clicking "Online Visitors" in the dashboard?

Can you search for the keyword "statslive" in the module section? if it does not show any module, it means it is not installed, you need to download the statslive module from Git Hub.

@iamshoaib

The latest version on github is 2.1.1 and was last updated 3 years ago.
In the latest Github version, the AdminStatsModules hook is used, which is no longer in PS 8.x, but the displayAdminStatsModules hook is new.

Your advice for Prestashop 8.x is not valid, but you keep repeating it. If you have a link to the Github module statslive, please give it to us and make it compatible with PS 8.x >.

So everyone would have to edit the module file and change the hook.
The module that I modified and is available for download has no problem with hooks !!!

image.png.6cc41b281631bd70eeb835c103e1a90f.png

image.png.a5fda668decabcec1c3db6b842462840.png

7 minutes ago, ps8modules.com said:

@iamshoaib

The latest version on github is 2.1.1 and was last updated 3 years ago.
In the latest Github version, the AdminStatsModules hook is used, which is no longer in PS 8.x, but the displayAdminStatsModules hook is new.

Your advice for Prestashop 8.x is not valid, but you keep repeating it. If you have a link to the Github module statslive, please give it to us and make it compatible with PS 8.x >.

So everyone would have to edit the module file and change the hook.
The module that I modified and is available for download has no problem with hooks !!!

image.png.6cc41b281631bd70eeb835c103e1a90f.png

image.png.a5fda668decabcec1c3db6b842462840.png

The module "statslive" is working properly with the hook "AdminStatsModules", even the old version 2.0.2 is functioning properly!
Kindly test it and let us know!
Attached Images

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 7.05.05 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 7.05.41 PM.png

21 hours ago, skijump said:

Any updates on "Module Not Found" for PS 8.1.0 when clicking "Online Visitors" in the dashboard?

@ps8modules.com But this issue is not related to the hook, this shows the module is missing, right?
And kindly show what is repeated!

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 7.56.53 PM.png