Price specification not found for currency: ""

neocomputersuk

Second time this has happened since reinstalling prestashop after wiping my server. I can't get into the back office at all and last time I had to revert to a backup which was hours old, this time its almost 24 hours old. What is the issue here and how do I stop this from happening? I have checked other fixes like checking ps_orders etc in the database...the database tables show othy_ but I can't see a ps_orders table.

EDIT: This apparently only happens with my main admin account and not an employee account

[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Exception\LocalizationException 0]

Screenshot 2023-09-19 190010.png

Edited by neocomputersuk (see edit history)

1 hour ago, neocomputersuk said:

Second time this has happened since reinstalling prestashop after wiping my server. I can't get into the back office at all and last time I had to revert to a backup which was hours old, this time its almost 24 hours old. What is the issue here and how do I stop this from happening? I have checked other fixes like checking ps_orders etc in the database...the database tables show othy_ but I can't see a ps_orders table.

EDIT: This apparently only happens with my main admin account and not an employee account

[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Exception\LocalizationException 0]

Screenshot 2023-09-19 190010.png

So after doing some digging I found another post that mentioned this, at first I was unable to find the right table in the database but when I did I noticed that id_currency was 0 and not 2 as it is with all other orders. Question I have now is how come these 4 orders this afternoon went as currency 0 and not 2?? How can I avoid this again?

image.thumb.png.82b53e75a3d1881ef8e412283f6b979a.pngOkay so